The Sunnyside School District is excited to present SSD201, a free comprehensive K-12 mobile app, for students, parents and teachers. On your smartphone, go to either the Apple App Store
or Google Play
on Android phones and search for Sunnyside School District 201. To access the app for the first time, you will need the password that was emailed to the account on file for your student. If you did not receive the password, please contact your school secretary to access it.
Providing on-the-go access to all things Sunnyside schools, app users will have instant access to:
- News: District news and press releases
- Calendar: Find out what's happening at campuses throughout the district.
- Social Media: View SSD social media feeds and app notifications in one timeline.
- Tip Line: Report incidents of concern to school and district administrators.
- Student Info: Safely and confidentially access your student's information.
- Staff Directory: Locate contact information for SSD faculty and staff.
- School Locator: Locate campuses around you or search for campus locations by entering a home address.
- Athletics: Get updated scores for middle school and high school athletic events.
In the Settings, app users will be able to set up their app to their language preference, select school news and information important to them. This includes following only the school or schools your students attend.