Flyer Distribution with Peachjar eFlyersIn the past, our schools sent home loads of flyers in students’ backpacks. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly and to embrace innovative technology, we are moving from paper to a digital flyer delivery.With our Peachjar eflyer program, the eflyers will be sent directly to parents’ email inboxes as well as posted on school websites for easy access. All flyers may be accessed by clicking on the logo.If you provided your email address to your school on your student’s contact information form, a Peachjar account has been established for you, and you should have received an email from Peachjar with your login information. This is provided so that you can manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view e-flyers. If you did not provide your email address and would like to receive Peachjar e-flyers, let your school office know to add your email address to the district contact form.
To Distribute Flyers in the Sunnyside School DistrictThank you for your interest in providing information and activities to the students of Sunnyside School District. Please read through our guidelines for distributing flyers to our students.
The district or the school will not distribute materials that:
- Are obscene, lewd, or vulgar;
- Are libelous;
- Contain language that is intimidating, demeaning, harassing or threatening on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital or veteran status, including, but not limited to, racial, sexual, or ethnic slurs;
- Promote commercial enterprises;
- Promote the violation of existing laws, regulation or ordinances, or official school policy, rules or regulations; or
- Proselytize or disparage religious beliefs.
Flyers must be provided in English and Spanish and include the following statement:
“The district does not sponsor this event and the district assumes no responsibility for it. In consideration of the privilege to distribute materials, the Sunnyside School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including costs, attorney’s fees and judgments or awards.”If you have any questions, please contact the Communications Department at 509-836-8703.