Finance and Operations
Accounts Payable / Accounting Assistant
Accounts Payable / Enrollment
The Finance and Operations Department supports schools with resource allocation, budget development and management, and financial review activities.
The overall goal of the Finance and Operations Department is oversee the funds our schools and departments use to ensure students have the educational resources they need to be successful.
Our core responsibilities are to:
- Meet legal obligations including filing state budget reports to the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Maintain accurate projects of revenues and expenditures to ensure good financial decisions
- Allocate resources to implement District priorities and objectives
- Consult with school and district administrators on budgets
- Monitor budgets and fiscal processes for improved accuracy and efficiency.
If you need assistance accessing or reading any of the documents provided below, please contact the Sunnyside School District at 509-836-8700.
Sunnyside School District provides a portal for families to make payments for athletics and ASB online. You will need your student's ID number to continue.