Finance and Operations
The Finance and Operations Department supports schools with resource allocation, budget development, budget management and financial analysis activities. The department also oversees the Transportation, Maintenance and Nutrition Services departments.
Our overarching goal is to provide analysis, identify funding options and build balanced budgets to assist district leaders in maximizing resources for students.
It is our responsibility to:
- Meet legal obligations including the filing of state budget reports with OSPI.
- Maintain accurate projections of revenues and expenditures to ensure sound financial decisions.
- Allocate resources to implement District objectives and priorities
- Consult with schools and central organizations on the planning and status of their budgets.
- Monitor budgets and fiscal processes for improved accuracy and efficiency.